A fast and easy grilled salmon recipe that will impressed. We've done the hard part, all you do is add Sriracha Lime Fusion!
Sriracha Lime Fusion Grilled Salmon
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes (approx.)
Marination: 4 hours - overnight.
- 6 salmon fillets (approx. 6 oz each)
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- Flavor Republic's Sriracha Lime Fusion seasoning
- Place oil and 3 tablespoons of Sriracha Lime Fusion in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of the marinade for use later.
- Add marinade to salmon and put in sealable container or freezer bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, best if overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 and a large cast-iron pan to medium-high heat.
- Add salmon fillets to heated cast-iron pan and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes per side or until fish has distinctive grill marks.
- Transfer cast-iron pan to oven and bake until internal temperature of 135 - 140 degrees.
- During cook time, brush reserved marinade to keep salmon moist.
The Flavor Revolution has begun!!
FLAVOR TO THE PEOPLE!