A fast and easy grilled salmon recipe that will impressed. We've done the hard part, all you do is add Expresso Blend.
Espresso Blend Grilled Salmon
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes (approx.)
Marination: 4 hours - overnight.
- 6 salmon fillets (approx. 6 oz each)
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- Flavor Republic's Expresso Blend seasoning
- Place oil and 3 tablespoons of Espresso Blend in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of the marinade for use later.
- Add marinade to salmon and put in sealable container or freezer bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, best if overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Once heated, coat grill grates with cooking oil
- Add salmon fillets and cook on each side for 4-6 minutes on each side or until internal temperature of 135 - 140 degrees.
- During cook time, brush reserved marinade to keep salmon moist.
FLAVOR TO THE PEOPLE!