- 15oz ground chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp SoCal rub
- 1 tbsp ONE seasoning blend
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp salt free chili pepper sauce
- Combine ground chicken and all ingredients in a bowl.
- Weigh out to make 2.5 oz portions. Roll into a ball and flatten into a patty.
- Heat up a nonstick pan and add the patties.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes each side, or until 165 internal temperature.
- Enjoy as sliders in a bun, on top a salad... possibilities are endless and prep friendly!