Mexican Grilled Corn is very popular in Southern California. If you're going to grill corn, Mexican-style is a must...and Sriracha Lime Fusion is the perfect topping for it.
Mexican Grilled Corn with Sriracha Lime Fusion
Prep Time: 9 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes (approx.)
- 8 ears of corn (shucked)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Butter (as needed)
- Sriracha Lime Fusion seasoning
- 2/3 cup of cotija cheese
- 1/2 cup of cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium-high
- Place corn in boiling water for 6 minutes, then drain water.
- Lightly oil cooking section of grill grate.
- Place ears of corn on hot grill and cook until kernels are brown.
- Turn corn to ensure that all sides are grilled.
- Brush corn with butter; then sprinkle Sriracha Lime Fusion all over.
- Break cotija cheese into small crumbles and sprinkle on top of corn.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve
We can't stop...we won't stop, the Flavor Revolution!
It's time to put an end to bland big brand seasonings.
FLAVOR TO THE PEOPLE!