Honey Garlic Fusion Grilled Chicken Wings are absolutely irresistible. A crispy and flavorful skin with sweet and spicy juicy goodness inside, this will easily become one of your favorite recipes.
Honey Garlic Fusion Grilled Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes (approx.)
Marination: 4 hours - 24 hours.
- 4 pounds of chicken wings
- Flavor Republic's Honey Garlic Fusion seasoning
- 5 tablespoons of oil or butter
- Place oil and 3 tablespoons of Honey Garlic Fusion in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Set aside the marinade for use later.
- Coat chicken wings with Honey Garlic Fusion and put in sealable container or freezer bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, best if overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Once heated, coat grill grates with cooking oil
- Add chicken wings to grill and turn occasionally until crispy with internal temperature of 175 degrees.
- During cook time, brush use marinade to keep wings moist.
- Serve with lemon slice (optional)
FLAVOR TO THE PEOPLE!