This is our quick and easy take on the classic, French Toast.
Our Chocolate Therapy blend adds a rich and chocolaty flavor to this popular recipe. This lightly crisp French Toast with a soft and fluffy center is absolutely satisfying.
Chocolate French Toast
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes (approx.)
- 6 slices of bread (use any bread of choice)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of Flavor Republic's Chocolate Therapy seasoning
- 2/3 cup milk (or dairy substitute)
- (Optional) fresh fruit and powdered sugar
- Combine eggs, milk, and Chocolate Therapy in bowl and whisk together.
- Heat lightly oiled pan to medium-high heat.
- Dip all sides of toast in egg mixture and allow to lightly soak.
- Put soaked toast in heated pan and cook until browned on both sides.
- Sprinkle additional Chocolate Therapy atop cooked toast.
- Add your favorite toppings.
*Lightly crushed blueberries and sliced strawberries makes a sweet and natural topping.
The Flavor Revolution has begun!
It's time to put an end to bland big brand seasonings.
FLAVOR TO THE PEOPLE!